Interested in learning more? Here is a compilation of resources and opportunities for MIT-affiliates to continue exploring the ethical implications of AI technologies. If there are any additional resources you think should be added to this list, please contact the organizing team.
- 17.055: Just Code: The Ethical Lifecycle of Machine Learning
- 24.131: Ethics of Technology
- 1.082 / 2.900 / 6.904 / 10.01 / 16.676 / 22.014: Ethics for Engineers
- 6.S976: Engineering Leadership in the Age of Artificial Intelligence
- 24.133: Experiential Ethics
- Schwarzman College of Computing: Social and Ethical Responsibilities of Computing (SERC)
- MIT Media Lab: Ethics and Governance of AI