Interested in learning more? Here is a compilation of resources and opportunities for MIT-affiliates to continue exploring the ethical implications of AI technologies. If there are any additional resources you think should be added to this list, please contact the organizing team.
- 17.055: Just Code: The Ethical Lifecycle of Machine Learning
- 24.131: Ethics of Technology
- 21A.504[J]: Cultures of Computing
- 6.805[J]: Foundations of Information Policy
- 1.082 / 2.900 / 6.904 / 10.01 / 16.676 / 22.014: Ethics for Engineers
- 6.S976: Engineering Leadership in the Age of Artificial Intelligence
- 21A.511: Hacking from the South
- 24.133: Experiential Ethics
Over 30 additional relevant courses can be found in the Computing and Society HASS Concentration class list.
- Schwarzman College of Computing: Social and Ethical Responsibilities of Computing (SERC)
- MIT Media Lab: Ethics and Governance of AI
- EthixAI: Initiative to Alleviate Algorithmic Bias